Osaka Prefectural Kozu High School ~A traditional school which has a liberal, metropolitan atmosphere~
Kozu High School is based on a spirit of ‘liberty and creativity’ and by raising the following educational goals and policies; we are working on educational activities to create social leaders who are capable of guiding future generations.
- Through substantial subject guidance and detailed academic counseling, we aim to improve each student’s academic achievements so they are able to be accepted to elite universities.
- Through all activities at school, we aim to not only foster students’ ability to recognize a standard code of conduct and their role to fulfill, but to also equip them with the ability to both discover and solve problems by themselves.
- We aim to give students a broad education so as to lead the next generation with overwhelming intellectual curiosity and inquiring minds.
Kozu Prefectural High School’s merits/features
- Osaka Prefectural Kozu high school was established in 1918 and is in a very historical area.
- The schools mottos are [Liberty and Creativity] and [Continuously Moving Forward]. This school strives to foster both individuality and independence in students.
- Students not only aim to be accepted to elite universities, but also to exceed in various extracurricular activities and to possess a healthy intellectual, spiritual, and physical balance.
- Kozu high school has been selected as a “Super Science High School” by the Ministry of Education. We aim to create students who will go on to become researchers in the scientific and technological field.
- Kozu high school has been selected as a “Global Leaders High School” by the Ministry of Education. At Kozu high school there are two different courses; a「Humanities and Science Course」 and a「Regular Course」.